Friday, October 12, 2007

The looong weekend

I'm having an extended weekend right now, thanks to the college having a holiday on friday. I guess that's the main reason why I have so much time to spare. I have absolutely no plans for the weekend. I am not going home, nor am I meeting anyone. I was going to hang out with my friends tonight but that ain't happening either. To kill time I decided to label all the posts on my blog but even that is done now. I have run out of movies to watch. And I just can't study with the exams more than a month away. So basically I don't have the slightest idea of what to do (though this does NOT mean that you can offload your dirty work onto me)
Hence since yesterday I have been working on my homepage. Most of you might not know this, but my homepage has been up for 364 weeks (or 7 years!). However I hadn't visited it myself for months and hadn't edited it for years. In fact before I restarted working on it (which was yesterday) it still read 'I have just appeared for my HSC examination'. So as a part of my massive reconstruction plan, I have already started a blog there which is kind of strange because I have to copy paste my posts from here to there and change all the here s to there s and vice-versa which is kinda annoying and hence I might not do that in the future when I don't have time for such silly stuff. Now I have decided to upload all my photos onto my homepage, so that all those of you who have unfortunately not seen enough of me during the last week can now do so online. But unfortunately my big plans for the website end here, I have no idea what to do next. There's a BCQC session tomorrow, so that's a relief. But that still leaves a day and a half with nothing to do. When will this weekend end? When can I get back to my normal life where I keep cribbing about how long the week is and how short the weekends are? When? There seems to be no end to this..

No comments: