Monday, December 24, 2007

Hello! Is there anybody in there?

For the past few hours I have been alone at the hostel. And by alone, I really mean it. There's absolutely nobody around me, in a place where I'm used to all sorts of loud noises. The solitude is somehow getting to me. I don't know what to do. There is just nothing happening around here. The distant thud of a slammed door and the barking of a dog are the only sounds that I get to hear. And even they are somehow reassuring, in fact, almost welcome. Why have I selected this seclusion? I do not know. But I guess I must enjoy this solitude as long as I can, for I shall be going to Mumbai for Mood Indigo tomorrow and I definitely won't be getting any solitude there. So might as well enjoy it as it lasts. And watch the video of Comfortably Numb once more...

No comments: