Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Just another post

I have been online for more than two hours now. And the reason why I came online was that I felt like writing something here. But I forgot what I wanted to write about the moment I signed in. So I opened the 'Create Post' window & the window has been open for the last two hours now without me writing a single word in it. And I still can't remember what I wanted to write about. And in between I must have visited a million sites.
The only reason for me writing this is that I have been criticised as being too lazy, especially with respect to my blog. So I would like to take this chance to justify myself by saying that sometimes, there is nothing to write about. Or I just don't remember anything to write about. Either ways , not my fault.

No comments: