Saturday, August 04, 2007

Rain rain don't go away!

I actually managed to get up at 5:30 in the morning today. And it might well be due to the constant patter of the rain on the roof. So I got up and looked outside and I saw puddles of water forming on the ground outside. And all this made me very happy. That's because I was planning to go on a trek for quite some time but couldn't because there was no rain. But it's evening now and it's been raining almost throughout the day. So I guess the rains have finally arrived! So I would definitely be going on a monsoon trek next weekend. Yippeee!! I could start shouting out of sheer joy.
In fact the sight of the heavy rain early in the morning made me so happy that I promptly went back to bed. After all, you can't seriously expect me to stay awake at that time on a saturday...

No comments: