Thursday, August 30, 2007

Surprise test blues

Well to be quite honest, I wasn't expecting to do very well in the new surprise tests that the college has forced on us. Since the start of my BTech innings I have always relied on heavy slogging towards the end to get me through. Regular studies, attending lectures et al has never been my forte. So maybe I should have been expecting such a scenario.
But then I always had faith in myself, that somehow I'll get through the tests unscathed but it was not to be. I had just 3 tests to deal with and my record has been totally miserable. I missed the first, was mediocre in the second & totally clueless in the third. Even Manchester United had a better start to their season. Maybe it's because I am yet to get used to the whole pattern. Maybe my approach was wrong. Maybe there's something missing in my preparation. Maybe its something psychological. Or maybe I just didn't study. But somehow something feels wrong. Just need to figure it out.
But there is always hope. And the mid-semester exam is coming close. Maybe it's time for me to finally score. After all, Man U did win their next match...

2 comments:

Sanika said...

Hehe got a very similar story!! U arent the only one feeling this way :P

Sameer said...

Dude its Man Utd not ManU. Go n check out ManUtd community on orkut for more info.....

Neways how was mid sem? :D