Saturday, March 15, 2008

A Few Things I've learnt

1. Aundh is in Pune. It's not miles and miles away as I used to think before. Hence I'll no longer give Gadre concession for turning up late.
2. Chinchwad is still not in Pune. Nor is Bharati Vidyapeeth or PICT.
3. Apocalypse Now is an amazing movie! And 'The End' by The Doors is an amazing song.
4. I never do any work unless it's a real emergency. Actually, everything before 'unless' is also true 90% of the time.
5. Watching movies on my PC sucks. Especially at night.
6. Brown Blazers suck. Especially if you have to compulsorily buy them.
7. College food sucks. Believe me, I've had dinner in college about a dozen times and it's never any good.
8. College quizzes suck. Yet I shall continue to attend all of them. Even in godforsaken places like Rajarshi Shahu College of Engineering.
9. I have nothing to blog about.
10. The word 'suck(s)' has appeared four time in this post. Which is bad. That sucks.

2 comments:

Aditya said...

D'oh!! My cover is blown.

Anonymous said...

I dunno about the others,but I do agree to point 4.
and that sucks!!