Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Mood Indigo

I have decided not to write about the quizzes, the concerts or in fact any other events at Mood Indigo 2007. That task is best left to others. My first Mood I was in 2005. And that one really rocked thanks to the live performances by Indian Ocean & Vayu. There were also a hundred other reasons why I loved that Mood I and I remember roaming around for days after the event, telling everyone I meet about how cool the whole event was. Two years on I am more subdued and hence I'm not jumping around and telling everyone about Mood I. However that is not the main difference between the two Mood Indigos for me. MI 2005 was about the events, while MI 2007 was more about the people. Especially a certain special girl. So irrespective of what others felt, I definitely had a blast at Mood I and can't wait for it next year.

No comments: