Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Waiting for the 31st

January hasn't been very kind to me. I've been broke for almost the whole month. The new semester has started and I have no idea of what I'm supposed to be studying. I've been hit by people. I had an accident on my bike. Somebody actually cut off the fuel pipe in my bike. As a result of which I had to push my bike for a distance of about 3-4 km. Something which I had to do again today because I ran out of petrol. And it has been bloody cold.
So I'm really looking forward to the 31st of January. I have a lot of good stuff scheduled for February. Just can't wait for this month to end. And in order to avoid further catastrophes I'm staying in college all day tomorrow. January sucks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i totally agree wid you!
Jan sucks!!