Thursday, January 05, 2006

The first day of college

Yeah I know the title is somewhat misleading. Well, I'm talking about the first day of college in the 2nd semester which is today. Officially, the first day was the 2nd, but nothing happened on that day as expected. However I had received a tip from a teacher that lectures would begin from today hence I sent messages to everyone asking them to come to college at 8:30 AM for the first lecture. But as it turned out, forget the lecture room, the whole department was closed. And since there was no lecture after that till 3:30 PM all of us returned home cursing ourselves for being so naive. I hope that at least the 3:30 PM lecture is conducted. Otherwise it'll be just another useless trip to the college. Not that I have anything useful to do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job man.Keep posting latest updates.I enjoy reading ur posts as they r directly attached to our college life.
Anyway...apnon ke liye batana jaruri nahi hai ki college kabhi time par shuru nahi hota,lets hope sometime in january...coll starts.