Tuesday, January 03, 2006

The Homecoming

Well, day before yesterday I returned to my home or rather the college hostel in Pune. Calling it as my home might seem strange but I guess home is where the heart is and my heart is now definitely in Pune. See how I spell it with a capital P everytime? The sad thing about the hostel is that we have no TV so I have no idea about what's happening in the Australia vs. South Africa match or anything else for that matter. Even college hasn't started yet so most of my day is spent in taking short naps due to sheer boredom. Unfortunately these short naps often turn into long ones leading to sleepless nights. But I guess all will be fine once all my roommates return and college begins. My results in the last term weren't that good, I'd predicted that beforehand. I hope that in this term I can be successful at something other than making predictions .

No comments: